South Africa City, Winelands & Safari
South Africa offers such a rich diversity of experiences. Starts by exploring Cape Town and the Cape Peninsula with expert local guides. On to Grootbos, a luxury eco-retreat on the spectacular Whale Coast. The pretty winelands town of Franschhoek is famous for its restaurants and grand wine estates. Two luxury safaris give you plenty of chances to see Africa’s Big 5. And you can’t really know South Africa without getting a feel for the people, energy and creative buzz of Johannesburg.
- Getting to know the much-loved city of Cape Town
- The fynbos, forests & beaches at Grootbos Reserve
- Fine food & wine in the gourmet capital of Franshhoek
- Big 5 game viewing in Kwandwe & the Sabi Sands
- The people, history & creative energy of Johannesburg