Golfing Safari in the Zulu Kingdom
South Africa’s Zulu Kingdom, KwaZulu-Natal, has a sunny sub-tropical climate, beautiful beaches and wild, game-rich reserves. Your first stop, The Oyster Box, is a welcoming beachfront hotel overlooking the Indian Ocean on well-named Dolphin Coast.
Next, seek out leopard, lion and elephant on a luxurious Big 5 safari in Thanda Private Game Reserve. The incredible wildlife sightings continue at your second safari stop, Jock Safari Lodge, in an exclusive private concession in the heart of the Kruger Park.
Also included is 2 nights at a boutique hotel in Johannesburg. And, of course, superb golf all the way with rounds at Zimbali, the iconic Durban Country Club, River Club and famous Leopard Creek.
- Stay at the award-winning Oyster Box, overlooking the Indian Ocean
- Exceptional game viewing with plenty of chances to see the Big 5
- Safari at Thanda, repeatedly named the World’s Leading Luxury Lodge
- Play Durban County Club, one of the top 5 courses in South Africa
- 18 holes at Leopard Creek, a magnificent course alongside the Kruger Park