Golf, Wine & Safari Experience
Wide open spaces, incredible scenery and winding coastal roads make South Africa a top choice for a self-drive holiday. On this 2-week holiday you’ll soon discover why golfers can’t get enough of South Africa either! We’ve included rounds at 6 championship courses: from Steenberg – Cape Town’s #1 course – to The Links at Fancourt, the top-ranked course in the country. Then there’s the beautiful city of Cape Town, wine tasting at renowned estates in the Cape Winelands and a luxury big game safari at Founders Lodge.
- Enjoy 3 days (and 2 top courses) in Cape Town – one of the world’s favourite cites
- Stay at Fancourt, a golfers’ paradise, and play South Africa’s #1 course
- Play Pearl Valley, a Jack Nicklaus Signature course in the Cape Winelands
- Feel right at home at Founders Lodge, a 6-suite luxury safari lodge
- Set out on guided game drives in the award-winning Shamwari Reserve