Art, History, Culture, Food & Wine
A journey of many layers. Experience award-winning luxury in Cape Town’s Bantry Bay, the magnificent Stellenbosch Winelands and Cederberg Mountains. Visit contemporary galleries, private art collections and the ancient rock art of the San bushmen. Learn about South Africa’s rich history from local personalities including Christo Brand, Nelson Mandela’s former prison guard. And throughout your journey, be treated to exceptional food and fine South African wine.
- Hand-picked luxury hotels in the city, winelands & mountains
- Curated tours of Cape Town’s top gallery spaces
- Wine pairings and private tastings with a winemaker
- Visit Robben Island with an ex-guard and friend of Nelson Mandela
- See 10,000-year-old rock in the “open-air gallery” of the Cederberg