Zulus & Pearls: Safari and Beach Romance
Spend 9 romantic days at an award-winning safari destination in South Africa; then hop over to Mozambique’s best beach location. Your vacation starts at a modern and luxe AndBeyond forest lodge. With a rich cultural heritage, KwaZulu-Natal is famous for its traditional people group, the Zulus, and exceptional Big Five wildlife.
After you’ve fallen in love with Africa’s bush, you’ll be heading to Mozambique’s pristine Ponta Mamoli for five nights. There’s so much to do on the remote stretch of white sandy beach: diving, horse-riding on the beach, swimming with dolphins, and soaking up the sun. Let the romance begin!
- Romantic beach destinations
- Safari at Phinda Private Game Reserve
- Big 5 and cheetah viewing
- Barefoot beach escape to Mozambique
- Beach picnics, horse riding on the beach