Exclusive Kenya: Eco at its Finest
This classic big game safari combines Kenya’s wild and beautifully arid north with the famous Masai Mara plains. Stay at a small, family-run lodge in a conservancy famous for rhino conservation. Further north in Samburu the game viewing is excellent and includes unique arid-adapted species known as the Samburu Special Five. Round off your safari at a tented camp in one of the most iconic wildlife destinations on the planet, the Masai Mara.
- Stay in eco luxury at Fair Trade accredited camps
- Game drives on the Masai Mara plains
- The unique wildlife of northern Kenya
- The vibrant culture of the Samburu people
- Witness the great wildebeest migration (seasonal)