Classic South Africa for Families
Your journey starts at the One&Only Cape Town, a beautiful resort in the heart of the V&A Waterfront. There’s so much to do in Cape Town: catch the cable car up Table Mountain, picnic at Kirstenbosch Gardens, visit the penguins at Boulders Beach and cliffs at Cape Point …
Next, it’s off to your winelands home, outside the vibrant village of Franshhoek. Families love the winelands as much as foodies! There’s horse riding and mountain biking, picnics on grand estates, a fun tram for getting around and that incredible scenery. Back at La Cles des Montagnes, spend quality time in the privacy of your own garden, while your chef whips up a delicious meal.
No trip to South Africa would be complete without a wildlife safari! You’re off to Kapama, a private Kruger reserve where your guide-and-tracker team will take you on game drives to see elephant, lion, rhino and other animals. Between drives, relax in your glass-fronted luxury villa or step out onto your private deck with its full-size heated pool.
- Table Mountain, Kirstenbosch, Boulders Beach penguins …
- The relaxed lifestyle of the beautiful Cape Winelands
- Your own winelands home and luxury safari villa
- Game drives in Kapama, a private Kruger reserve
- An unforgettable holiday with those closest to you