Tanzania & Rwanda: Game Parks & Gorillas
This 10-day journey showcases East Africa’s most memorable safari experiences! Along the way you’ll stay in boutique lodges and camps known for their genuine hospitality and excellent guides.
In Ngorongoro Crater look forward to a full day’s game viewing in one of the best places in Africa to see the Big 5. From The Manor at Ngorongoro to the under-canvas luxury of Serengeti Pioneer Camp. The next few days are spent exploring Tanzania’s Serengeti; its grassy plains dotted with herds of buffalo, zebra and antelope, while predators keep watch.
Your final stop Rwanda, the land of a thousand hills, is possibly the best place in the world to see the highly endangered mountain gorilla. Nothing prepares you for the moving experience of sitting quietly with a family of these gentle giants. Unforgettable!
- Wildlife-packed Ngorongoro Crater
- Game drives on the Serengeti plains
- An incredible hour spent with mountain gorillas
- Lodge views over the Serengeti & Virunga Volcanoes
- Warm & genuine East African hospitality